Inspired by this recipe and this recipe, these sweet and sour gummies are chewy, tart and refreshing. Since making my very first batch, I’ve made over dozens more. I have tried many other flavors (including orange, plain lemon, grapefruit and coconut) but I swear this one– using tart raspberries and lemons is just perfect for me.
A handful of these make a very filling snack with all the protein from the grass-fed gelatin. But to be honest a batch never lasts more than 2 days near me.. It’s cool though ’cause I’m getting my collagen in.
Sweet n’ Sour Raspberry Lemon Gummies
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup grass-fed gelatin powder (great lakes brand red can)
- 2-3 tbsp raw local honey
1. Place the lemon juice and raspberries into a blender and blend until well combined.
2. Poured this mixture into a saucepan, and gently sprinkle the gelatin onto the top and warmed this over very low heat, while whisking, until everything is just dissolved and liquidy
3. Take this off the stove and whisk in the honey.
4. Gently pour this mixture into your favorite (preferably silicone) mold. This is the one I use.
5. It takes only about an hour or two to set. When it is completely firm, pop em out and enjoy!